Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Three years ago today . . . September 26, 2009.


Today marks the day three years ago that our last bake took place in New Jersey before we moved to Las Cruces, NM. I've been thinking about what I would post today regarding this milestone and I realized that what I posted on October 9, 2009 still resonated in my heart today.

As I look over our blog and all that's taken place to rebuild the BakeHouse here in New Mexico I am awestruck, deeply moved and overwhelmingly grateful.

So with that said, I redirect you to the post on October 9, 2009. It's been and continues to be, an amazing journey.

Thoughtfully
Kath


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kath... where does the time go??? What great accomplishments in the past three years!! love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great journey! I love your sense of adventure and can-do, you are an inspiration, as well as a great baker. Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete