Friday, September 25, 2009

The student's bring great joy . . .

Clemence Danko from France

It has been an exciting last week here at the BakeHouse. Today will be my last prep day and my last day to have a visitor. The amount of bread is tremendous as the shops are trying to get as many loaves as they can from the last bake tomorrow morning. I'm very grateful to have the helping hands of eager students!


Jeremy Thomas survives a 6 day crash course!

The joy I've received from each student is priceless. Their enthusiasm for this method of making a naturally leavened Sourdough bread convinces me that my desire to pass on this ancient way of making bread is important.

Janice Ewertsen gets some more hands on learning after just finishing the intensive 2 month Bread Course at FCI in NYC


















Laszio from Hungary (left), Clemence's husband also joins the fun
as well as Jeremy's boss Brain (right) from Apple Ridge Farm in
Saylorsburg, PA.











No comments:

Post a Comment