Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good morning world. After considering all the different ways to keep everyone up to date on the happenings of the BakeHouse I've decided that having a Blog would be the most effective.
For those of you who have faithfully followed the BakeHouse via the web site you were able to access the information regarding our big move to New Mexico!
I only have 8 more weeks of baking as of Saturday! I can only imagine that it's going to fly by since we'll be baking, packing and finalizing the sale of our property in New Jersey. Little by little my customers are discovering that we will be leaving New Jersey. I have to say, they are all very excited for us and are very gracious with their encouragement, and they are always quick to add how much they will miss the bread. It's hard to communicate to them what that means to me and my family. It's a bitter sweet time and for those of you who follow along on this blog . . . thanks! We hope to take you on a wild adventure as we make our move to New Mexico in October 2009!
Thoughtfully
Kath the baker

No comments:

Post a Comment